A light weight event-driven MVC framework catered to LAMP web development using PHP 5.2.
Note: This project hasn’t been actively worked on since 2008.
- Subversion check out for inclusion into projects and easy updates.
- Command line script wizards to setup the basics of framework environment, new applications, and database manipulation.
- By default, uses PHP Doctrine, a powerful ORM supporting Active Record pattern and others. Other ORMs can be used as well. Note that database connectivity is not required at all.
- By default, uses Smarty, a popular templating engine written for PHP. Can optionally, and very easily, use other engines; however, no engine is actually “required” at all.
- Built in and easy to understand request routing for pretty URLs ( depends on apache’s mod_rewrite to be enabled ).
- Generates correct server response headers on all types of events for an SEO friendly site.
- Strong error handling, web based developer debugging tool built in ( can be turned off in live deployment ).
- Modular applications for easy plug-n-play style development.
- Public applications library via SVN for sharing applications.
- On-the-fly module loading using php’s magic autoload.
- Intuitive default file system that is easily reconfigurable for flexibility.
- CSS based design for all markup.
- Best security practices.
- Thorough online documentation.
- Sraight forward and clean PHP5 OOP code.